[Imc] BACK-BACK ROOM: paint schemes & SATURDAY WORKDAY!!!

Sascha Meinrath meinrath at uiuc.edu
Wed Feb 20 16:06:34 UTC 2002

hi all,

tonight, as previously announced on several occasions, the space group
will be meeting to discuss color schemes for the Back-Back Room.  the
space meeting is at 6:30 p.m. and all are invited to attend or send ideas
and input to <space at ucimc.org>.  we will be making a final decision about
how to paint and organize the room, so don't hold back now.

and speaking of painting...  this SATURDAY, February 23, 2002 we will be
holding another WORKDAY IN THE BACK-BACK ROOM!!!  this is our last workday
before we start moving equipment and the cabaret into the back-back room
and we really need you to help.  last week's workday had sparse attendance
and we truly need a good turnout this saturday to get everything done.

if you are free; if you can be free; if you are not chained up, in
nigeria, or braindead, PLEASE come.  we will have coffee, bread, fruit,
and other yummies for the workers.  we'll be doing electrical wiring (i
will teach if you'd like to learn), painting, clean-up, basic
construction, lugging of heavy equipment, and dozens of other small and
large jobs.  WOMEN, please come help out as us men are far too dainty to
be doing this all alone.

please e-mail me if you can attend (and don't run away when you see me
approaching you this week),

thanks for helping,

--sascha