[Imc] "Family Fun Night"

Sascha Meinrath meinrath at uiuc.edu
Thu Feb 21 06:07:41 UTC 2002

If anyone is interested in attending, I had planned to go, but am already
booked for the evening.

--Sascha

As a reminder, "Family Fun Night" will take place at Douglass Branch Library (504 E. Grove, Champaign,
phone 356-4455) tomorrow evening from 6:30 p.m. to 7:45 p.m.  I have confirmed with Mrs. Brenda Bowen of Stratton
Elementary and the Featured Events Will Include:  <?xml:namespace prefix = o ns =

·                    “Violin and Chello Selections By:

Miss Sharnae Young and Miss Jessica Suchor-Dodd

·                    Step-Dancing and Choreography Compositions By:  Mr. Channing Butler and Miss Sharnae Young

 ·                    Instrumental Selections By:

The Barber Family (Earl, Sean and Tyler)

(drums, keyboard, singing, dance)

·                    Modern Dance by Krystal Kirkland

·                    Important Persons in Black History Contest

 ·                    Light Refreshments Will Be Served!

I hope to see you all there!