[Imc] An Easy Method To Post Multiple Pics?

Paul Riismandel p-riism at uiuc.edu
Sat Feb 23 17:09:26 UTC 2002

Post multiple pictures posts each as a separate article which are all
joined together at the first one.  All the rest are hidden so that they
don't take up space on the newswire.  But if you go to the first picture's
article, then you'll see all of them listed with thumbnails.

This is the only method in Active for uploading multiple files.

--Paul