[Imc] Back-Back Room Workday -- ONE LAST TIME: Sat. 3/2/02 @10a.m.

Sascha Meinrath meinrath at uiuc.edu
Tue Feb 26 18:56:16 UTC 2002

We're pulling out the stops and putting the pedal to the metal -- this is
it folks, so PLEASE COME to the ULTIMATE BACK-BACK ROOM WORKDAY
EXTRAVAGANZA!!!  We start at 10a.m. this Saturday, March 3, 2002!

That's right folks -- one last workday to get the back-back room up to
spec.  If you're planning to come, please e-mail me; if you know people
who would like to come, let me know.  This is the last lap, the last 100
yards, and the workday to end all workdays.  As always, we will provide
fresh roasted and fresh brewed coffee, "Bread by Clint" (tm) and any other
goodies people gratiously provide, and the best music served up fresh from
a server in CA.  We will be painting, cleaning, moving stuff, finishing
electrical wiring, pondering, hanging lights, setting up equipment,
oggling at our magnificent work and a thousand-and-one other tasks both
great and small.

We had an incredible turnout last week and I have no doubt people will
want to get in on this project and lend a few hours to get the IMC's
performance space finished up.  If you've volunteered before, please come
help us finish the project; if you've never come to a workday, this is
your chance to be part of the largest construction project in Global IMC
history!

Enough hullabaloo -- I hope to hear from you and hope to see many of you
this Saturday.

Let me know,

--Sascha "Task-Master" Meinrath