[Imc] Finnish Articles Grouped

Paul Riismandel p-riism at uiuc.edu
Thu Feb 28 15:53:35 UTC 2002

I think that's a good approach, it takes those 5 articles off the front
page, but doesn't hide them, since they're grouped to the first one, and
are seen when you click on it.  When you look at the newswire all the
grouped articles are listed underneath the first one -- all that's missing
is their summaries.

--Paul