[Imc] for Sunday: Larrabee posting frequency

Paul Riismandel p-riism at uiuc.edu
Thu Jan 3 19:42:09 UTC 2002

I want to point out that since the 25th Mr. Gary Larrabee has been posting
on an average 2-3 day basis, about double the frequency we requested that
he maintain a couple of weeks ago (and which he agreed to).

To see this:
http://urbana.indymedia.org/search-process.php3?medium=all&keyword=larrabee

For Sunday's steering meeting I propose that we send a final warning to Mr.
Larrabee and automatically put him on "permanent hide" if he posts more
than weekly after that (without having to make any further decisions).

--Paul