[Imc] Re: posting at the U-C IMC

Paul R. paul-imc at mediageek.org
Sat Jan 5 17:38:42 UTC 2002

Mr. Larrabee,

As you'll note in the e-mail's quoted below you agreed to post no more than
once weekly to the Urbana-Champaign IMC website, however since Dec. 25 you
have been posting once every 2-3 days, with your last two posts dated
January 3 and 5.

Please immediately reduce your posting frequency to once per week -- your
these terms to which you agreed, the IMC steering group may hide all of
your future posts from the U-C IMC website newswire.

Respectfully,

Paul
U-C IMC Steering Group Member