[Imc] IMC 1st anniversary Community PARTY!!!

Sascha Meinrath meinrath at students.uiuc.edu
Tue Jan 8 01:06:13 UTC 2002

Dear Indymedia Supporters,

The one-year anniversary of the Urbana-Champaign IMC is only a few short
weeks away.  To celebrate, the IMC is going to throw a party -- and you
and your friends are invited!  On Saturday, January 26, 2002 starting at 6
p.m. and going till late, come to the IMC for food, music, and
camaraderie.

The support from our community over the last year has been truly
exceptional and we want to thank you.  The IMC has had an amazing year --
producing a weekly News Hour on WEFT, founding a newspaper, expanding our
website, shooting videos, and being a community resource.  We hope that
you will join us for our first year anniversary,

Hope to see you then,

--The IMC Party Committee

P.S. The IMC is located at 218 West Main Street in downtown Urbana; feel
free to pass this invitation along to others who might want to attend.

P.P.S. Want to help plan the party?  We'll be meeting every Wednesday at
7:30 at the IMC.