[Imc] Back-back room a go!!! Now we need to move stuff:

Sascha Meinrath sascha at onthejob.net
Mon Jan 28 04:37:44 UTC 2002

Phase 1 of getting the Back-Back room of the IMC (roughly 1200 square feet
of open space) is beginning starting next Saturday, February 2, 2002 at 10
a.m.!  The room will be converted into a performance space, and is an
amazing opportunity for growing the IMC and realizing our goal of being an
alternative venue for performance artists and musicians (including Alix
Olson, who will be coming back in April!!!).

We need a large number of volunteers to help move items out of the back
room (as in 15-20).  Our landlords have gratiously agreed to cook us a
hearty lunch (if you RSVP -- just let me know ASAP).  Please stop by and
take a look at the new space, bring beer and moral support for those of us
who will be working, and lend a hand.

Let me know if you can help,

Hope to see you Saturday,

--Sascha