[Imc] Some Contract TV from your friend E. Sizemore

erics at soltec.net erics at soltec.net
Mon Jan 28 23:41:54 UTC 2002

The following is a message from Ben Cohen, Co-founder of Ben & Jerry's,
forwarded to you by E. Sizemore (erics at soltec.net).

Dear friend,

Well, I must say, I've been worried about President Bush's State of the
Union Message.  I mean, after what this country's been through lately we
all hope that his speech will be filled with the kind of big ideas we need
to be safe and strong.  But what if Bush chickens out and just talks about
more guns, more oil drilling, and more help for big corporations as the
plan for our nation's future?  Aren't we ready for something better than
business as usual?

But today I got some good news that I wanted to share with you.  A friend
secretly videotaped President Bush's practice sessions for the State of
the Union Message.  It's amazing, I think he's seen the light.  Just click
this link and check it out.

http://www.contractwiththeplanet.org/sotu/sotu1.html

When the show is over you can share the good news with all your friends
and family by just forwarding them this email.  That should put a smile
on their faces.

Sincerely,
Ben Cohen,
Co-founder of Ben & Jerry's