[Imc] cleaning...

John Wason jwason at prairienet.org
Wed Jul 3 22:41:08 UTC 2002

At 04:11 PM 07/03/2002 -0500, Sascha Meinrath wrote:

>hi all,
>
>i've been cleaning up various and sundry stuff.  i encourage folks to do
>likewise.  i apologize in advance if a few things get moved about and also
>wanted to remind folks not to leave personal items at the imc and to
>please clean up after themselves.  the space group is going to be
>"purtifying" the imc over the next few weeks, so now's the time to help
>out, remove excess stuff, etc.
>
>--sascha

*smile*  Not "putrifying", I hope.

Someone please let me know at some point whether the two white file cabinets
in the production room are considered "excess stuff".

Regarding an air conditioner (your earlier e-mail), I'm not sure what you're
looking for.  A replacement for the one above the front door?  Or an
additional one to install someplace else?  How many BTU are you looking for?
110 volt or 220 volt?  The reason I ask is because people are frequently
selling air conditioners on the cmi.classifieds newsgroup.  They're
generally in the 5,000 - 10,000 BTU range, and sell (used) for $50 - $100.
If I knew what to look for and who to forward ads to, I could keep my eyes
open for something interesting.

John