[Imc] space working group notes: 7/3/02

Mike Lehman rebelmike at earthlink.net
Thu Jul 4 04:49:08 UTC 2002

Note on the A/C:
We are tryinmg to get the 240 volt A/C we have already hooked up. We are
probably not looking for another 120 volt A/C at this time. If the 240
volt A/C on the floor in back doesn't work (it's supposed to be OK) we
will need a 240 volt A/C. Even if the 240 volt A/C we have does work, we
might consider putting a 240 volt A/C up front for the extra cooling, if
it were available.

Apologies to all for the global warming that you may experience, but the
cramming of so many bodies and so much electronic equipment in such a
small space necessitates such extreme measures. Let's make the IMC the
place to come cool off and people may save on their home electric usage.
Mike