[Imc] IMC Steering Meeting Minutes

Michael Walcher solaraycer at yahoo.com
Sun Jul 7 18:10:35 UTC 2002

Meeting Minutes by Michael Walcher

Facilitating: Dan Lewart

Those Present: Sascha Meinrath, Michael Feltes, Brian Hagy, Michael Walcher,

Paul Kotheimer, Amy Gilgan, Russ Rybicki

Old Biz:

Conflict Resolution

New Biz:

Radio News

Orion Producing for Monday

PRODUCERS NEEDED!!!

Michael Feltes is leaving town at the end of the summer

Newshour is conscerned with what the situation may be in the Fall

IMCistas are doing a lot of work at WEFT: Labor Hour

SHOWS

Are happy to have new airconditioner

Jen Roth brought by a air conditioner!

SPACE

Sink is Fixed! Landlords payed for

New AC , 220

Small AC in back room! Soon to be replaced by new one.

Sascha is cleaning up Space a lot.

Emphasizing cleaning up

Tech

New software switchover will occur when Clint Popetz returns.

Video Camera is ready to go as soon as bag is acquired.

Finance

We are still running a deficit, we are allocating $400 more per month than we are bringing in.

3 new fiscal sponsorships were approved at the last meeting!

A bunch of money comes through for various projects.

Zach will be doing Community Webhosting

Freeze is still is in effect on Working group Spending, each group has $100 period as oppsed to the $50 per month before

Paul Kotheimer is donating 100 CD’s to the IMC and what is needed is a work party

Where we sit around and create the CD covers and insert the CD’s and package them.

Then the IMC will sell them for 100% profit

OLD BIZ

Paul Kotheimer: Conflict Resolution

Paul presented his idea in printed form of what the wording should look like.

Paul Riismandel is  drafing as proposal also, both proposals will be discussed next week

And any other ideas that are brought to the Steering Meeting

NEW BIZ

Pauline and Becca on Friday brought Art Supplies and a proposal is presented to  permanently store the supplies

July 4th parade was a huge success!