[Imc] Creative Clusters Summit Conference

Editor - Creative Clusters editor at creativeclusters.co.uk
Tue Jul 9 00:43:40 UTC 2002

The Creative Clusters Summit Conference will bring together hundreds of
creative industry development experts from across the globe. If you'd like to
learn more about assisting creative enterprises in your community, you should
be there too!

Creative Clusters will include keynote addresses from major players, a host
of best-practice case studies, project visits and policy debate. You can find
out more at Creative Clusters Online, http://www.creativeclusters.co.uk,
where you can:

§	Learn about creative industry development.

§	Download free development resources.

§	Check out the conference programme.

§	Join the Creative Clusters network.

§	Find out who is attending the conference.

§	Make suggestions about the conference agenda.

§	Contribute material to the conference programme.

§	Register to attend the conference.

...and more.

The Creative Clusters Conference runs 20th - 23rd November 2002, in
Sheffield, UK. Please visit http://www.creativeclusters.co.uk

Warm regards,
Simon Evans
Conference Director

ps  Please accept my apology if this information is not relevant to you.
We will not send you more email unless you join our network.