[Imc] IMF + World Bank = DC Protest

Spencer Thayer someemofag at hotmail.com
Tue Jul 16 04:04:51 UTC 2002

Hello,

I was wondering if there was a group of people that would be going to the DC
Sept. 25-Oct. 2 Protest of the World Bank and IMF. There may be up to four
of us who would be interested in going along to DC. If anyone could get back
to me on this, it would rule. If there is like just one more seat available
then I can ditch my friends. ha! I would really like to hitch a ride with
fellow journalists. I spent a period of time working for the Illinois Times,
a Springfield independent weekly, I have a mini disk and a nikon n90 that I
can use. Thanks!

~Spencer Thayer

spencer x james x thayer x
http://newelement.org/spencer/