[Imc] IRC Global Meeting (en-es-it)

Sascha Meinrath sascha at ucimc.org
Tue Jul 30 01:43:13 UTC 2002

FYI:

August 4th there will be a second Global IMC IRC meeting.  More
information is below, but come join activists from across the globe for a
discussion of IMC Network issues.

If you would like to attend, but are feeling a bit shy/computer
illiterate, just send me an e-mail and train you on IRC stuff.  As always,
it would be great to have a strong Urbana-Champaign IMC presence at this
meeting.  More info below:

--Sascha

SUMMARY:
INVITATION TO THE AUGUST 4 BI-MONTHLY NETWORK-WIDE IRC MEETING.  As
noted below, if you plan to attend, please e-mail your introduction, and a summary of what is happening at your local IMC, to "imc-commwork at indymedia.org" as soon as possible.  We will include the information to a similar a web page http://docs.indymedia.org/twiki/bin/view/Global/IrcMay19NetworkWide
you can access during, and after, the meeting.  We will *NOT* be doing introductions in the main room of the meeting like we did last time, but just giving instructions about the breaking rooms and the feedbacks.

WHAT: A meeting on Indymedia's IRC server (irc is like a chat room,  people to have real-time text-based discussions), of at least one liaison from every local imc and network-wide working group, and invidusals throughout the network, to update each other on what each of us is doing, and to discuss issues that are essential to indymedia.

WHEN: August 4, Sunday, 15:00 GMT
(check"http://www.greenwichmeantime.com" to find the time in your place) We are trying to find a better time for the next meeting that will allow people from the Pacific to participate more
easily.  PLEASE send suggestions to "imc-commwork at indymedia.org".

WHERE: http://irc.indymedia.org, #meeting