[Imc] REPAIRS of BROKEN GEAR-ON-LOAN

Paul Kotheimer herringb at prairienet.org
Fri Jun 14 16:49:05 UTC 2002

Hi Steering:

I have been in touch with IMC-Tech about this problem, but I think it now
requires more input:

Back in March, two microphones of mine were majorly damaged while on loan
at the IMC.  I brought them to C. V. Llyod's for repairs.  The first of
the two is done.  The cost is $175.

I originally offered to cover the cost and be reimbursed.  It turns out,
though, that my money can't do that.

Can the IMC write a check to C.V.'s and leave it in the Finance box
immediately? I volunteer to pick up the microphone from C.V.'s.

I need to get this mic back into use on projects as soon as possible.

The other mic should be back from the repair place soon.  It's estimated
cost is $85.

I offer to perform a concert at the IMC to raise money for gear.  Surely
we can raise $260 that way.  Around September 11th might be a good time to
do it, I think, for various reasons.

Does the "Steering Quorum Hiatus" interfere with the immediate-turnover
timeline I need on this?  If so, whom can I contact?

Thanks

paulkotheimer:)