[Imc] More Hidden Posts and a Proposed Solution

Mike Lehman rebelmike at earthlink.net
Tue Jun 18 04:52:51 UTC 2002

These posts and comments were hidden this evening:
<http://www.ucimc.org/front.php3?article_id=6010&group=webcast>
<http://www.ucimc.org/front.php3?article_id=6016&group=webcast>
comments to post
<http://www.ucimc.org/front.php3?article_id=6009&group=webcast>

<http://www.ucimc.org/front.php3?article_id=6011&group=webcast>

<http://www.ucimc.org/front.php3?article_id=6013&group=webcast>
comment to post
<http://www.ucimc.org/front.php3?article_id=5995&group=webcast>

<http://www.ucimc.org/front.php3?article_id=6014&group=webcast>
comment to post
<http://www.ucimc.org/front.php3?article_id=6012&group=webcast>

<http://www.ucimc.org/front.php3?article_id=6015&group=webcast>

I believe all of these to be posts and comments "whose purpose seems
clearly to be other than informing, educating or adding to a public
discourse." I do this in the context of the pattern of abuse that I
documented last evening. They will be discussed along with the proposed
solution at next Sunday's Steering group meeting.

If more of these need to be hidden tonight or in the morning, it may be
Tuesday afternoon before I get another update out, but I will document
it asap.
Mike Lehman