[Imc] Monday's newshalfhour

sarah elzbieta kanouse kanouse at students.uiuc.edu
Wed Jun 19 16:38:26 UTC 2002

I'm producing the features for Monday's newshour--we'll have two pieces
about traveling, collective art projects, the BOOKMOBILE (which will be
coming to the IMC June 28 and 29) and Bikes Across Borders, a puppet
circus that travels by bike to set up community bike shops in
maquiladora towns on the Texas-Mexico border.  I need some help to make
the show work!

Wanted: one headlines coordinator
        one headlines reader
        one person to operate the controls in the station

If you're interested in helping with this show, please let me know!

Thanks,

Sarah