[Imc] Ahmed interview?

Clint Popetz cpopetz at cpopetz.com
Wed Jun 19 23:19:37 UTC 2002

On Wed, Jun 19, 2002 at 08:01:38PM +0000, Darrin Drda wrote:
> Hi all,
> While staffing at the IMC today, I got a call from a Richard Flesh (?) from
> Channel 15 News.
> He had heard something about an interview with Ahmed B. conducted by an IMC
> person, and was hoping to air something on tonight's news.

The interview was conducted by IMC-Chicago and IMC-Madison, jointly.
I aired a segment of it on the Newshour Monday.

> There are two disks on the IMC front counter labeled "Ahmed", but I don't
> know their contents or status. I am hoping that someone who does can
> contact Mr. Flesh (?) at 351-8538 as soon as possible.

It looks like someone burned a copy of the interview (accessible
through our newshour) onto two cds.  I'll contact Mr. Flesh (guffaw)
and let him know he can use it, assuming he is willing to credit the
source.

				-Clint