[Imc] New Production Room Door Lock; Door Bell Button Up

Mike Lehman rebelmike at earthlink.net
Fri Jun 21 22:10:31 UTC 2002

I installed a new combination locak on the production room door this
afternoon. It requires no batteries, but does require a new combination.
See me, Sascha, or Michael Feltes for the new combination. Since I
haven't talked with Sascha yet, even he doesn't know it right now, but
he will if he calls me.

Also, I've figured out a permanent mounting for the door bell button. It
is on the front door frame to be used at your convenience.
Mike Lehman