[Imc] Re: In Need of Sweet Bakers for IMC SHows

Jennifer Stewart jlstewar at s.psych.uiuc.edu
Thu Mar 7 02:46:55 UTC 2002

Hey IMCers,
As the majority of y'all know, the IMC is having a music festival filled
with 6 days of shows starting tomorrow. The plan is to sell sweets and
coffee/tea at each show to make some extra money for the IMC's rent and to
save up money to pay rent on the new back-back room when we need to in 6
months....so, I am looking for any dedicated IMC bakers out there who can
donate some of their home-baked goods: brownies, cookies, cupcakes, pies,
whatever your specialty---so that the IMC can sell them at these shows.
I can only make so many cupcakes for each show before I go insane....

So if you can help, please email me and let me know what you can bring and
when you can bring it-- we have shows this Thursday until next Thursday.
Your contribution is greatly appreciated.

--Jenny
jenny at ucimc.org