[Imc] FYI: Arun took back his PA

Paul Kotheimer herringb at prairienet.org
Tue Mar 12 00:43:04 UTC 2002

hi IMC-stas

i found the right kind of fuse to replace the blown fuse in Russell's
power amp.  it should be in for us tomorrow, and i'll arrange to pick it
up.

if anyone is available and wants to pitch in tomorrow (3/12/02) around
1PM, i'll be trying to re-re-rewire the P.A. system at that time.

and hopefully we'll be up and rolling without a hitch for Rovics and
Sarasparilla.

paulkotheimer:)