[Imc] Great job with music fest!

Peter Miller peterm at shout.net
Sat Mar 16 01:33:51 UTC 2002

I haven't been reading much anything aside from my work email for the past
few weeks, so congratulations may have already been circulated, but I want
to say that I've been really impressed with the great music shows that have
come through the IMC.  It's fantastic to see so many people coming through
the space, and to see people with energy to make things happen.  This is
exactly the kind of thing that makes our IMC among the best anywhere
(imagine if you could go to any of the IMC cities and find a spot like ours...)

Great job to everyone who's making things happen!

-Peter