[Imc] PRAYER FOR UNIFICATION OF RELIGIONS

Christian+Jew+Hindu+Muslim Friendship Association globalprayers1 at hotmail.com
Sun Mar 24 05:16:22 UTC 2002

PRAYER FOR UNIFICATION OF RELIGIONS.

Merciful God, You made all of the people of the world in Your own image and
placed before us the pathway of salvation through different persons who
claimed to have been Your Saints and Prophets. But unfortunately, the
contradictions in their teachings have resulted in creating divisions,
hatreds and bloodshed in the world community. Just to please You in the name
of different faiths, millions of innocent people have been brutally killed
by the terrorists in the past in front of Your Eyes, and millions more
innocents would be killed by the butchers in future, if You would not help
us to unite under a Single Religion.

Merciful God, now look with compassion on the whole human family; take away
the controversial teachings of arrogance, divisions and hatreds which have
badly infected our hearts; break down the walls that separate us; unite us
in bonds of love under One Religion; and work through our struggle and
confusion to accomplish Your purposes on earth; that, in Your good time, all
nations and races may jointly serve You in justice, peace and harmony around
Your heavenly throne.  (Amen)