[Imc] Champaign County Arts Alliance meeting tomorrow

Danielle Chynoweth chyn at onthejob.net
Wed Mar 27 22:10:21 UTC 2002

See below - d

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Wed, 27 Mar 2002 15:42:48 -0600 (CST)
From: miller deborah s <miller9 at uiuc.edu>

Danielle - you and I had spoken shortly after the January 30 Working
Together meeting on January 30. My apologies in that I had not yet added
your name to the list as I thought you were going to get me some
additional names, addresses, and e-mails.

We are having a 2nd meeting tomorrow, Thursday March 28 at 1 pm at Two
Main. It would be great if you or your friends/colleagues would be able to
join us despite the last minute invite.

We also are looking to get as many individual artists and arts
organizations to fill out the Working Together survey to provide the most
accurate picture of arts in our community. If you need a copy of either
survey, I would be happy to get those to you.

Please feel free to pass this message on to anyone who you feel it would
be appropriate. If you could let me know who I should contact at the
Independent Medica Center and The School for Designing a Society, that
would be great as I would like to make sure that we receive a survey
documenting their contributions to the cultural life in our community.

Thank you and again my apologies for not getting this info to you sooner.

Deborah S. Miller
Associate Director of Development
Krannert Center for the Performing Arts
Phone: 333-1629