[Imc] . I have some questions about your plan

Free Phone Calls! gintare at netzero.net
Sat Mar 30 05:01:02 UTC 2002

. I have some questions about the OPEX 4.5 cent per minute + 100 free minutes plan on http://www.internationalfreecall.com:

Q. How do we offer such low rates?

A. OPEX is a carrier. We buy our network in bulk from a large nationwide network provider called Global Crossing. Since we buy in such bulk, our rates are deeply discounted. We do not have the high advertising costs of a major carrier, so we pass along the savings to our customers. It also allows us to spend our money to provide better service.

Q. How will I know if I'm switched to OPEX?

A. Just call (toll free) 1-700-555-OPEX (6739). If the order has been provisioned and switched properly you will hear "Thank you for making OPEX your Long distance company". If it has been more than 72 hours and this is not the case please check to see if you have a pic freeze on the line with your local phone company.

Q. What are the billing increments?

A. [For the 4.5 program] The length of all your calls are measured (and billed) in 60/60 (60 second minimum then 60 second increments thereafter).

[For the 4.9 program] The length of all your calls are measured (and billed) in 18/6 (18 second minimum then 6 second increments thereafter).

Q. Does OPEX offer calling cards?

A. Yes. The rate is $.149 per minute. There is no connection charge, however there is a $0.35 surcharge when used from a payphone.  There is a $.99 set up fee per card.

Q. Does OPEX offer Account Codes (PACs)?

A. Yes. They offer both verified and non-verified Product Account Codes (PACs).

Q. How long should provisioning take?

A. Please allow 4 to 10 days for the switch-over to take effect.

Q. What are the charges for toll free numbers?

A. $2.00 a month for the first line and $0.53 a month for each additional toll free line.

Q. Is there a minimum usage fee?

A. Yes. If your monthly usage is less than $20, there will be a $2 minimum usage fee.

To unsubscribe from this list at any time, click:

http://www.internationalfreecall.com/cgi-bin/aefs/subscribe.cgi?user=info&listid=1.list&id=1333