[Imc] Misplaced Miscellany: Production Room Cleanup

Jay Morris jrmorris at hotmail.com
Sat Mar 30 20:54:55 UTC 2002

Folks,

We have cleaned up (somewhat) the Production Room.  As you may know, the
production room is the place where we store all of our small random scraps
of paper, unlabelled minidisks, and generally miscellaneous tidbits.

This cleanup did not involve tossing anything, but it did involve
reorganizing random things into semi-arbitrary piles.  If you can't find
something, there is a pile of cds and minidisks and a pile of random papers,
and both piles are on the middle shelf of the archive shelving unit (the one
next to the equipment cabinet) and there is a note pointing to them that
says "random stuff".

So please do not freak out.  Your missing random stuff is probably in one of
those piles.

Jay