[Imc] Production room door

Clint Popetz cpopetz at cpopetz.com
Mon May 13 18:00:26 UTC 2002

The production room door has had it's nearly-dead batteries removed,
and therefore won't lock until someone finds fresh ones to feed it.
It locked Danielle, Merideth, and I out late last night and wouldn't
let anyone in until I sacrificed a rubber chicken.

It would be good if the key to that door (does it exist) were kept in
the desk or the safe, so that if the batteries die all the way with
the door locked we don't end up missing a deadline for a radio show
(which almost happened this time.)  Does anyone know where that key
lives?

				-Clint