[Imc] Production room door

Mike Lehman rebelmike at earthlink.net
Mon May 13 20:22:55 UTC 2002

Rushing over with fresh batteries, I believe I've discovered that we
don't want to take out the old batteries until fresh ones are there to
replace the (almost) dead. Putting in fresh batteries will lock the door
now. The problem is the lack of any batteries (even the nearly dead
ones) for more than a brief period to swap in new ones will cause the
lock to lose its memeory of the correct combination.

I'm sure it's a relatively simple manipulation, but I need the manual to
know the procedure. Brian (I think) has the mnaual. I have the fresh
batteries. Don't put any new batteries it at this point. It will lock,
but NOT unlock, until we get it reprogrammed. Brian, let me know and I
can bring fresh batteries back over.
Mike Lehman