[Imc] Production room door & taxes:

Sascha Meinrath sascha at ucimc.org
Tue May 14 19:15:18 UTC 2002

if i found it first, it's probable that i put it in our "appliances" file
with our other IMC documents.

also, after several months of research and endless hours of filling out
forms, our tax forms are being sent in today (corporate taxes are due on
the 15th day of the 5th month after the end of our fiscal year) and are
available if needed.  filled out are:

Federal: 990-EZ
State: 990-T
State: AG990-IL