[Imc] steering group notes 5/19/02

Paul Riismandel p-riism at ntx1.cso.uiuc.edu
Sun May 19 19:36:22 UTC 2002

Dearest Steering Group,

I would greatly appreciate it if there could be advance notice for the
meeting where Clint presents the Cafe proposal.  I believe this proposal is
very significant and can affect every element of the IMC's operation.  All
interested IMCistas need to have sufficient warning to hear, evaluate,
comment on and express concerns on it.

Thanks,

Paul