[Imc] tech notes 5-22-02

Paul Riismandel p-riism at ntx1.cso.uiuc.edu
Thu May 23 00:19:57 UTC 2002

IMC-Tech 5-22-02
Present: Clint, Brian, Paul, Shelly
Focus: Audio / Video

Paul has not yet written a draft of the loan agreement for folks who loan
equipment to the IMC.

Camcorder has yet to be ordered, Paul says that Sony is between models so we
can probably get a good deal.  Needs to sit down with Sascha to order.

MoJo's hard drive is now cleared to 40% free, and drive space quotas have
been modified so that the drive cannot get so full as to hamper the
computers operation. It will give a warning when it gets to 75% full, which
means it's time to start backing up files.  If more space is needed for some
special project, please contact tech.

Clint is ready to go to the park, but notes that the experimental dada IMC
website software is up at http://dada.ucimc.org -- he's reading up on
database stuff to figure out how we transfer our old articles to new website
software. (Next week we'll explore the issue more in depth).