[Imc] GrrrlFest 2002!

Sascha Meinrath sascha at ucimc.org
Mon May 27 18:03:26 UTC 2002

Hi all,

Last year the IMC was a co-sponsor of GrrrlFest -- now GirlZone is doing
it again and Aimee is looking for interested volunteers and supporters.
I encourage folks interested in the empowerment of girls to read this
over and contact Aimee Rickman <arickman at prairienet.org> if you're
interested.

--Sascha