[Imc] Your support needed

Sandra Ahten spiritofsandra at hotmail.com
Wed May 29 13:01:47 UTC 2002

IMCstas
Re: The Palestinian/ Israeli Awareness Event on Tues June 4 -    7pm at
Channing Murray.

This event is sponsored by the IMC, in part, to hold up our end of the
bargain... saying that we would do a fundraiser to support Andrew Kennis (an
Indy Media reporter) to go to Israel and the West Bank. He has gone... on
our promise and has returned and THIS is the event. Please mark your
calandars and be there yourself and bring a friend or two. I am sending an
email promo of the event under seperate cover - for you to please forward to
any lists or individuals.  ps... there will be lot of good food, Art by Cope
Cumpston, and possibly some live Middle Eastern Music. It will be a fun and
interesting event.

Sandra
questions.