[Imc] installing software

Brian Hagy bhagy at urbana.indymedia.org
Tue Sep 3 22:48:14 UTC 2002

ok, once again i send this out.

please do not install software on the c:drive on sergei or mojo.  (this
includes the desktop, since the desktop is actually on the c:drive).

and more importantly:

please do NOT install any porn webdialers on any machine here.  if you
really must look at porn, do so if no one else around objects (we have a
guideline, or maybe even a policy, somewhere which says we don't censor
what people choose to investigate on the web, but we request that you pay
attention to the climate in the room, and if someone is uncomfortable or
objects to what you are looking at, then please stop).  however, there is
absolutely no reason to be installing software to look at porn.

thanks,
brian