[IMC] FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE; R.A.C.E.S. "Keep Our Kids Safe!" event to take place at indi go during Sexual Assault Awareness and Child Abuse Prevention Month

Shannon Beck indigo.coop at gmail.com
Tue Apr 3 00:09:31 UTC 2012

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE [APRIL 2, 2012]

Indi Go Artist Co-Op
Shannon Beck
217-649-5508
9 East University Ave.
Champaign, Il 61820
http://www.indi-go-art.com

R.A.C.E.S. “KEEP OUR KIDS SAFE!” EVENT TO TAKE PLACE AT INDI GO DURING
SEXUAL ASSAULT AWARENESS AND CHILD ABUSE PREVENTION MONTH

On Thursday, April 5th from 7:00 to 9:00pm the Rape Advocacy,
Counseling and Education Services (RACES) is showcasing their
interactive Child Abuse Prevention Education Programs so you can learn
how to "Keep Our Kids Safe!". Sexual abuse affects 1 in 3 girls and 1
in 6 boys before the age of 18. Learn what you can do for prevention!

Rape Advocacy, Counseling, and Education Services: formerly Rape
Crisis Services of A Woman’s Fund, offers free counseling, medical and
legal advocacy, 24-hour hotline, community education, and information
and referral services to those affected by sexual assault, abuse, and
harassment in Champaign, Douglas, Ford, and Piatt counties. It is a
501(c)(3) organization; all donations are tax-deductible

This event is free and open to the public. Any donation at the door is
appreciated.

###

indi go Artist Co-Op was opened in April 2009 under the belief that
“Visual Space Has Essentially No Owner”. It operates as a gallery,
music venue, and performance space for artists, musicians, and
performers in the Champaign-Urbana area. For more information please
visit indi-go-art.com.

--
Shannon Beck
Gallery Director