[IMC] Research Project

Dave Luetger luetger1 at illinois.edu
Wed Apr 11 05:15:22 UTC 2012

To whom it may concern,

My name is David Luetger, a senior in sociology at the University of
Illinois.  I'm currently doing a small research project on digital
inequality and its connection to African American and Latino communities in
Champaign and Urbana.  I'm hoping to include data and observations from
community organizations in the area.  I'm primarily interested in
technology use by low income groups and racial minority groups in the area
as well as digital literacy programs.
 Is there anyone I can interview (or email a set of questions) in the near
future to discuss these things?  Is there anyone else you can direct me to
(affiliated with the IMC or not) who may be able to provide insight to my
project?

Thank you,
David Luetger