[IMC] May Day Event Information

Oceloyotl X oceloyotl at therebelpress.com
Fri Apr 13 16:30:32 UTC 2012

Greetings,

I am writing in regards to upcoming May Day event/s.  We are trying to feature as many May Day events this year ahead of time and wanted to confirm some details for the event/s in your area:

Organizations/groups/collectives involved
Date, time, and location (name of place and/or cross streets)
Primary campaigns
Primary contact information (or place of reference for more information)
Any other information and/or message you'd like to share

Thanks in advance!

Oceloyotl X
Development Coordinator
The Rebel Press – Independent Media Network