[IMC] NYC Latino Actor/Director Coming To Campus

Raymond Morales rmorales02 at gmail.com
Sun Apr 15 13:40:54 UTC 2012

On April 25, actor/director *Victor Cruz* will be coming to town to screen
two of his recent short films La Operación and Mr. Gonzalez. La Operación
is a short movie based on the US Government funded sterlization plan which
impacted over 1/3 of the Puerto Rican women of reproductive age. Mr.
Gonzalez deals with an aspiring Latino actor's identity in conflict with
his Hollywood aspirations. This event will run from 6-8pm at La Casa and
there will be free food there. The event at La Casa is free and open to ALL.

After the screening event, he will be coming to film an interview for The
Show <http://www.TheShow1045.com>. There will be a live spoken word artist
performing as well.* If you would like to be in the audience for the
filming of this interview, then please e-mail me directly to let me know
that you are interested and I will send you directions.*

For more on Victor Cruz, visit www.victorcruzentertainment.com

Best,
Raymond Morales
MD/PhD Candidate in Biochemistry