[IMC] FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE: David Howie concert to benefit Eastern Illinois Food Bank

Shannon Beck indigo.coop at gmail.com
Mon Apr 16 22:19:25 UTC 2012

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE [APRIL 16, 2012]

indi go Artist Co-Op

Shannon Beck

217-649-5508

9 East University Ave.

Champaign, Il 61820

http://www.indi-go-art.com

DAVID HOWIE CONCERT TO BENEFIT EASTERN ILLINOIS FOOD BANK

 On Thursday, April 19th from 7:00 to 10:00pm singer/songwriter and veteran
performer David Howie will be playing a rare originals show. Price of
admission is $5 or 2 cans of food. David employs a 1949 j45 Gibson acoustic
guitar and harmonicas as his instruments of choice. His songs consist of
human observation and personal experience.

“When I first heard David Howie’s pure sweet voice, I knew he meant every
word he sang. When I learned his lyrics, I knew he understood the things
that were important to me. When I watched him perform I had the time of my
life. We all need a little David Howie in our lives.” Cecil Bilbo, fan

http://www.davidhowiemusic.com/

This concert will be a benefit show for the Eastern Illinois Food Bank. All
proceeds and canned goods will be donated directly to the Eastern Illinois
Food Bank.

http://www.eifoodbank.org/

###

 indi go Artist Co-Op was opened in April 2009 under the belief that
“Visual Space Has Essentially No Owner”. It operates as a gallery, music
venue, and performance space for artists, musicians, and performers in the
Champaign-Urbana area. For more information please visit indi-go-art.com.

--
Shannon Beck
Gallery Director