[IMC] Event Coverage Tonight

Jade Williams jwill35 at illinois.edu
Fri Apr 20 14:58:04 UTC 2012

Hello all,

My name is Jade Williams and I am a student here at the University of
Illinois. I am writing to you because I am also an Executive Team Member
for Sincerely Fearless, on online accessories boutique. Word about the
boutique has been spreading like wildfire here on campus. With that being
said, we are hosting our first ever fashion show tonight (4/20) at Soma
Ultraloung (downtown Champaign). We would love if you could attend the show
and possible do a story on it. The doors open at 8:30 pm, and the show
begins at 9:30 pm. I will attach a flyer that contains more details. Please
let me know if you will be in attendance. Also please bring your press
passes with you. I hope to see you all tonight and thank you in advance.

Best,
Jade

--

*Jade A. Williams
*University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign | 2015