[IMC] Wed: Free Food, 2 Short Movies and a TV Filming

Raymond Morales rmorales02 at gmail.com
Sun Apr 22 16:43:36 UTC 2012

This is just a reminder that, on Wednesday April 25, actor/director Victor
Cruz will be coming to town to screen two of his recent short films *La
Operación* and *Mr. Gonzalez*. La Operación is a short movie based on the
US Government funded sterlization plan which impacted over 1/3 of the
Puerto Rican women of reproductive age. Mr. Gonzalez deals with an aspiring
Latino actor's identity in conflict with his Hollywood aspirations. This
event will run from 6-8pm at La Casa and there will be free food there. The
event at La Casa is free and open to ALL.

After the screening event, he will be coming to film an interview for The
Show. There will be a live spoken word artist performing as well. If you
would like to be in the audience for the filming of this interview, then
please e-mail me directly to let me know that you are interested and I will
send you directions.

For more on Victor Cruz, visit www.victorcruzentertainment.com

Best,
Raymond Morales