[IMC] May Political Prisoner Birthday Poster

ppbirthday at riseup.net ppbirthday at riseup.net
Mon Apr 30 04:08:35 UTC 2012

Hello Friends and Comrades,

Happy Mayday!

Here is the political prisoner birthday poster for May. As always,
please post this poster publicly and/or use it to start a card writing
night of your own.

This year, for Alvaro Hernandez's birthday, he is requesting that people
write letters to the Inter-American Commission on Human Rights and urge
them to look into his case. You can find the information on how to do that
here: http://www.freealvaro.net/

Jeremy Hammond is accused of the Lulz Sec hack of stratfor as well as
hacks of well-known neo-nazi websites.
The website FREEHAMMOND.com is legit, and he can be written to at:

Jeremy Hammond 18729-424
Metropolitan Correctional Center
150 Park Row
New York, New York 10007

We have received word that one of the Strong 8, eight prisoners sentenced
to I Con after going on strike in the kitchens at Central Prison in
Raleigh NC, has asked for his address and name to be made public so as to
receive letters of support, etc. Please write to him and let him know that
word is spreading about their situation. His address is:

Chris McBride 0644099
Central Prison
1300 Western Blvd.
Raleigh, NC 27606