[IMC] Film Challenge is looking for great filmmakers this October

Steven Ley, Executive Producer producer at filmchallenge.org
Fri Aug 31 22:08:57 UTC 2012

Hello

We’re getting the word out about this year’s National Film Challenge -- an official companion to the 48 Hour Film Project. Will you please forward this information to your best filmmakers?

The Film Challenge is a hyper-creative, timed competition that jam-packs an entire short film production into three days, open to participants the world over. Top films screen in Hollywood in 2013, with cash awards and more up for grabs. The event takes place October 19-22, and registration is open now: http://filmchallenge.org/2012-film-challenge-registration.html

We’re looking for bold talent and ideas. Is there a time we can call you in the next 2 weeks to discuss?

Thanks in advance for your help!

Steven Ley, Executive Producer
National Film Challenge & KDHX Community Media
producer at filmchallenge.org