[IMC] Internship

Pauline Fiquémont pauline.fiquemont at gmail.com
Sat Dec 1 22:54:40 UTC 2012

Dear Sir or Madam,

I am a French exchange student for the Fall semester 2012 at UIUC, in the
College of Business. I would like to find a short internship (about two
months) starting mid-January in the cultural field. I saw on your Web site
that you have offers of internships, and I am really interested in your
opportunities in Booking & Promotion, Live Event, and WRFU Production
Intern: The Show.

I would like to know if some of your internships start at this time ?

I had an internship in a cultural non-profit organization to help them
organize an event in Paris, and I was also a member of the cinema
association of my business school, which organizes every year a Festival of
short-movies.

Best regards,

--
Pauline Fiquémont