[IMC] R.A.C.E.S. (Urbana) Art Event

Stephanie Ames ames at cu-races.org
Tue Jul 3 15:20:34 UTC 2012

Rape Advocacy, Counseling and Education Services in a not-for-profit agency
in Urbana working with survivors of sexual assault through counseling,
medical/legal advocacy, and a 24-hour hotline. We are getting ready for our
annual Healing Works art exhibit at indi Go Artist Co-Op. The exhibit
features works by survivors of sexual assault and their supporters. I am
writing to inquire as to whether or not you would be able to post or
distribute our Call for Art so we may better reach the art community of
C-U. I have attached the flyer.

Regards,
Stephanie Ames

--
Stephanie Ames
Rape Advocacy, Counseling and Education Services