[IMC] Fwd: First meeting of UC-IMC Program Committee

Gary Storm grstorm24 at gmail.com
Fri Jun 8 14:35:14 UTC 2012

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Gary Storm <grstorm24 at gmail.com>
Date: Fri, Jun 8, 2012 at 9:33 AM
Subject: First meeting of UC-IMC Program Committee
To: theaustinmcann at gmail.com, Barbara kessel <barkes at gmail.com>,
elizabeth.abraham at comcast.net, dmccjr at att.net, mistergarza at gmail.com,
Danielle Chynoweth <danielle at prometheusradio.org>, cevans2 at hotmail.com,
jw4peace at global.net, Gary Storm <grstorm24 at gmail.com>, carol ammons <
carolammons at gmail.com>

IMC Working Group and Board Members:

At a meeting in May to explore creation of a new standing committee of the
UC-IMC Board of Directors, namely, a "Program Committee", those present
endorsed creating such a committee on a 6-month trial basis and charged me
with identifying at least one member from each current Working Group to
approach about attending an initial meeting. I have attached a background
piece circulated prior to the exploratory meeting and a copy of the minutes
from that meeting for all of you to review.

If you have received this email it means that you are either a member of
one of the current Working Groups who has been identified as a possible
member of the Program Committee and/or a Board member. Carol Ammons,
Operations Mamager for the UC-IMC, is serving on the committee and is also
reveiving the email.

Let me suggest three alternative dates for an initial meeting and ask that
you indicate first, whether you are be willing to attend the meeting and,
second, on which dates you are available to do so;

     Tuesday, June 12 at 5:30 p.m. (IMC lounge, first floor)

     Thursday, June 14 at 7:00 p.m. (IMC lounge, first floor)

     Saturday, June 16 at 10:00 a.m. (IMC lounge, first floor)

Please contact me by this coming Saturday, June 10, if possible. Thanks.