[IMC] Ad Rate Request

Hart, Quianna Tillisa qhart2 at illinois.edu
Wed Jun 13 13:32:23 UTC 2012

Good Morning,

My name is Quianna Hart, I am currently a graduate student at the University of Illinois. I'm interning at the Champaign Public Health District where I am developing a Syphilis Reduction Campaign. Once campaign materials (ads) are completed C-UPHD would love to place them within local magazines and newspapers in the Champaign-Urbana area. I am emailing you to request ad rates so that our campaign materials can be placed in The Public i  (newspaper and online) if approved.

Thank you for your time and have a great day.

Quianna Hart
University of Illinois Champaign-Urbana
Master of Public Health Candidate |Summer 2012|
qhart2 at illinois.edu
(773)-501-4569