[IMC] Going to the Allied Media Conference?

Danielle Chynoweth chyn at ojctech.com
Tue Jun 19 20:19:51 UTC 2012

A group is us is organizing to go to the Allied Media
Conferenc<http://amc.alliedmedia.org/>e
in Detroit June 28 - July 1st.  It's super, multi-racial and
intergenerational, creative, media justice organizing space.

Urbana IMC will be featured on a panel on Sunday morning.  Our local Sarah
Lazare will be on a panel about Veteran and GI resistance. Here are all the
sessions <http://talk.alliedmedia.org/amc2012/sessions/>.

If you thinking of going and want to coordinate travel please let me know
soon!  Registration is $100, $40 low income. Housing is on your own.

- Danielle